Date(s) - Mar 13, 2014
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Doors open 30 minutes prior.
Please join us to learn the answers to better photography from Jim LaSala on questions like
- Why are we photographers?
- What are our goals that our clients expect from us.
- Is it equipment or ability?
- Location or Studio?
You will hear the fundamental elements contributing to Jim’s style of photography and storytelling.
What you will be taught:
- Keys to capturing better images.
- Building a solid foundation.
- Learning some of the rules that will make you a better photographer.
What specific topics will be covered during the presentation.
- Natural light photography.
- Candid photography.
And time permitting:
- Jim’s B&W Techniques
- Extractions using Fluid Mask
A final slideshow presentation of my resent work from Haiti that will leave you with the answer to why we choice this profession to tell our stories.
What you can expect to learn/walk away with from the presentation:
- How powerful available light is to give there images a natural and spontaneous look.
- What workflow works best for Jim.
- Moab/Legion Papers. From Fine Art to Metallic papers. See why Moab papers are Jim’s choice.
Speaker: Jim LaSala